Charcoal Prices

• So I need a new bag of charcoal, but am struggling to find anything at a decent price at the moment.

Where is everyone buying their charcoal from at the moment? WA in particular.

Maybe we need a roundup like has been going on with pellet prices in the other thread.

Chargriller Akorn Kamado | 57cm Weber MasterTouch | 47cm Weber Kettle (for camping) | Charbroil Grill2Go | Charbroil Offset Smoker

• I recently stocked up with 5 bags from Costco for $4.97 a 5kg bag of Pitboss Lump.

I think that special ran its course pretty quickly.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

• Yeah, I went and they didn't have any. Then saw some on the local Facebook page the next day ;(

Chargriller Akorn Kamado | 57cm Weber MasterTouch | 47cm Weber Kettle (for camping) | Charbroil Grill2Go | Charbroil Offset Smoker

• It's all expensive at the moment unless you want the Thai stuff from ABR Charcoal in the Swan Valley (I picked up some of theirs the other day to try). BBQG got some Kamado Big Lump in the other day and it's shockingly expensive - almost $60 for 10kg.

I think that right now, the Everdure (Heston) stuff is actually not a bad deal simply because the price hasn't changed yet - $70 for 20kg, $35 for 10kg, and it's actually pretty good stuff if you don't want huge lumps. From the Big Green Shed.

Kamado Joe Big Joe III - Everdure Furnace

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!