New arrival - Z Grills Mini

• Looks good and very similar to the Asmoke. This needs it's own thread so I've moved the above post to a new thread in this section.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I'm not mistaken, the controller is the same as in the Asmoke too. The display is identical.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• here's a good idea, Grill Grates on the Z Mini.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Looks good - any idea of pricing ??

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• No pricing here that I can find at this stage but Dwayne said they were due out this weekend so keep an eye on the Z Grills website or in here. They run on 240v but a reasonable inverter and 12v battery would make it portable for camping. My ASMOKE runs comfortably on my Bluetti Eb70 power bank.

As a comparison, the Asmoke A300 is $389 and the A350 is $599

• Yes folks they should be listed on the website from this weekend.

Pricing is from around the $500+ depends on the package you buy.

A few of us have been running them for the past few weeks as Dwayne has shown.

This is a really solid piece of kit and has not missed a beat.

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

Edited once, last by gourmetgalaxy ().

• So it's priced to compete with the asmoke 350, which I think is on sale at $510 at the moment (600 less 15%).

Why would I choose one over the other? Ignoring price differences, I mean.

• I can’t speak about the Z Grill but the Asmoke 300 uses 180-200w during the time the igniter rod is going, which would be about 10 minutes and then it uses around 20w during the cook when the auger engages, which is only part of the time. The fan uses a negligible amount of power.

I think the Zgrill would be very similar, as would most of the pellet coolers.

• Hi Mate, there has been a couple of background issues......and they want it to be right.

Should be live in the next 24 hrs or so.

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!