Asmoke 300 extended lid

• I have missed this and am not sure how long it's been available but the A300 has the option of an extended lid and I think I'll get one. It's going to give me a bit more height and cooking options, particularly for when I take it away camping and it's my only BBQ.

I like the idea of the carry bag too, I just hope it fits with the extended lid. William ?

Extended Grill Lid Mod Set for AS300 and AS350 Blue
    1.Modify Your Existing AS300 Portable Grill And Smoker With Our Lid Mod!Increase Your Cooking Capacity For Larger, Thicker, Wholesome Smokes With This Grill. …
    asmoke.com.au

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I love the idea of a taller lid, but feel the 4.3cm increase is not really enough. Double that to 8 odd cm and I think you have achieved something, especially with the extender rack.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I agree that more would be better, even up to an extra 6 cm would be enough.

Funny how they advertise an extra 2” when it’s clearly not.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I have missed this and am not sure how long it's been available but the A300 has the option of an extended lid and I think I'll get one. It's going to give me a bit more height and cooking options, particularly for when I take it away camping and it's my only BBQ.

I like the idea of the carry bag too, I just hope it fits with the extended lid. William ?

https://asmoke.com.au/collections/gr…-and-as350-blue

Hi Gumb,

The Blue Extended lid is still available now with limited stock though.

The carry bag would be tightly fit into if applied on the higher lid.

As it is on EOFY now until end of June, so you would still get 15% off but promo code "FIRST15".

Should there any further inquiries, pls let me known.

Cheers

• Thanks William. I like the idea of the lid even though I'd prefer it to be abig higher.

I placed the order with the discount and added a carry bag and some pellets. I'll pick the order up when it's ready.

:thumbup:

• Thanks William. I like the idea of the lid even though I'd prefer it to be abig higher.

I placed the order with the discount and added a carry bag and some pellets. I'll pick the order up when it's ready.

:thumbup:

Hi Gumb, Thanks for your orders. They are ready now. You are welcome to 26 Terra Cotta Dr. ASMOKE Australia to pick up.

We do service nice Coffee by Alan during the Working Hour 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
    Pls come and warm up before your next camping wild out. ^^

• OK, thanks. I have a couple of things on for the next 2 days so I'll come down Thursday morning.around 10.30

• I picked up my new lid today and thanks for the coffee William & head barista, Alan :)

It was easy to fit and does make more of a difference than I expected, judging by the advertised specs. I think it's well worth getting if you have the original lid.

I really like the extra lid support bracket which comes with the kit, as does a new set of legs but I'll leave those off for now, they are just a colour change to match the new lid which isn't really necessary. Having a felt seal on the bottom of the lid is excellent too.

• The cover is very tight but with a bit of effort it does go on. It wouldn't be an issue with the standard lid but I think they could make it a bit bigger all round, just to make it easier to fit.

• The cover is very tight but with a bit of effort it does go on. It wouldn't be an issue with the standard lid but I think they could make it a bit bigger all round, just to make it easier to fit.

Yes Gumb, you are right. this Cover is tightly fit into the new Model AS350. have ordered AS350 Carry bag but stock was late.
    Thanks for coming and pick-up. It saves delivery cost. so worthy of exchange for Coffee ;)
    Welcome Back anytime ^^

• Thanks for that William, I wasn't aware of a larger cover for the 350 so that's a good thing coming up.

• The higher lid certainly helps make cooking a whole chook easier.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!