Not sure if I'll ever buy a coloured Kettle again

• Yeah the deeper coloured Webers like red and brown, whilst looks faded, doesn't show up the grime like the lighter colours do.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Depends on who you ask. The average user would just be a cooking utensil but ask a die hard weber fan & he'll still tell you its a cooking utensil but we all know its a fashion statement.

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

• I guess it's a question that needs to be asked to those collectors mostly from the Australian chapter of the Weber Kettle club to those who have more than 40 different coloured Weber Kettles of all different sizes including some of the novelty ones like the Homer Simpson yellow Kettle. Blokes who have had to build entire sheds to display their collection. It's a sight to see.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Do you still use it Yakabot or it's only a Garden decoration? lol. when was the last time it seen heat inside?

Haven't used it in about 5 years, I think.

No kids at home now, so only go in backyard when I have to mow it. That's when I see it behind a shed.

GMG DB, small Weber kettle. That's it. It's all I have left now. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!