T-Bone on the mini kamado

• Inspired by a T-bone I saw on here a short time ago, I bought this 270g beauty and decided to grill it over charcoal on the baby kamado. I can't remember the last time I tried T-bone but here it is.

My side had a dry BBQ rub and the small side for the wife had our usual olive oil based rub.

First I needed to do the spuds indirect which also got some good heat in to the kamado before putting on the steak which only just fits !

and as usual, I flipped it and turned it often.

After a short rest, I cut both sections of neat away from the bone before serving.

It's definitely a tasty cut and we were happy with how it came out.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• My side had a dry BBQ rub and the small side for the wife had our usual olive oil based rub

Wife won that, she got fillet.

Cooked just how I like.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!