Spinifex Cast Iron Set from Anaconda $69

• I was after a cheap cart iron pan to use on my Costco Masterbuilt 800 and came across this deal in ozb.

Spinifex Cast Iron Wood Crate Cook Set
    Get the most from your outdoor cooking experience with the Spinifex cast iron wood crate cook set. Discover camp cooking essentials Anaconda online today.
    www.anacondastores.com

$69 with this code after logging in: WELCOME10

Just picked it up today and products seem decent for the price.

Comes with 3 size pans, a larger Dutch oven, and a double sided griddle which seems to fit well inside the MB800.

Will be seasoning these today as well as my new racks from DUF.

• That looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Please tell me more about the DUF racks, they look great and full size!

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Please tell me more about the DUF racks, they look great and full size!

Mick from DownUnder Fabrications on Facebook is making a second batch soon shipped to anywhere in Australia.

Also makes similar mods to LSS in US (manifold cover, drip tray brackets, etc)

Looks like there will be a stainless steel wire type on https://www.topnotchoutdoors.com.au/ by the end of this week.

Both were posted on UG's Masterbuilt OZ Facebook page.

They were a bit pricey, but I thought the money I saved buying the costco version would cover it and end up with more cooking space too.

The space is good I'll be testing out what I can fit on it soon (hopefully without any flareups)

I like the idea of being able to fit a whole brisket on the racks with a drip tray on the grates.

• Oh dear, Facebook is not really my platform of choice, but I'll check them out.

Cheers, Rubit

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Well I've placed an order for a couple of racks for the 800.

The process is close your eyes and hope for the best, which is not ideal. Having to use farcebook to do this was painful. It really is a very poor site with a crappy user experience... They clearly give businesses nothing from a functional perspective, but they do have the all important audience I guess.

I did ask the vendor why not come in here and post some info of the product, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway I'll post up my findings once I receive them. I was advised to order the drip tray, but I've not had fat fire issues thus far...

• Narm Naleg. I’ve got a rack and manifold cover off him and they are great. He even threw in some brackets for free for the drip pan to sit on when my wife mentioned it was a birthday present.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!