Is this place the old Misty Gully?

• G'day all,

I was scouting around the Internet this arvo and found this place that I've never heard of, but maybe some of you have.

Looks like it could be called Route 66 BBQ Smokers & Grills out there at Woodville Road Villawood, Sydney.

Man, have these guys got a lot of stuff!! A lot of smokers and equipment I've never seen or heard off before, a lof of product from USA including Charcoal & US build smokers, looks to be more focused towards the Commercial side of BBQ.

I noticed also they hold some of the products from Misty Gully who some of us know from their brines, cures, rubs and so forth. If I remember correctly, I think Misty Gully original owners may have sold to new owners some time ago, so perhaps this Company has expended and concentrated on Commercial business rather than the domestic market.

About Us

Some great stuff in there. They also hold Harry Soo's Slap ya Daddy Rubs

Cheers

Davo

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Wow they really do have a lot of stuff I've never seen available here before. Even the full cast iron kamado!

I thought Misty Gully and Smoked & Cured were the same people but maybe I'm wrong.

Some interesting stuff in there!

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

• Wow they really do have a lot of stuff I've never seen available here before. Even the full cast iron kamado!

I thought Misty Gully and Smoked & Cured were the same people but maybe I'm wrong.

Some interesting stuff in there!

Yeah Kooka, I believe they were, there was either a merger or buy out some time ago but maybe this Company bought them out. I've never came across this place before, might be worth a drive out to check it out, about 30 plus minutes away from me.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Hi Davo

Both you and Kookabanus are correct, Smoked & Cured/Misty Gully are the same company now and I think these guys are distributers/resellers of a lot of their products.

I doubt there has been a change of hands with Smoked & Cured to best of my knowledge though.

I have come across this mob you mention in Sydney numerous times, probably for a couple of years now.

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!