Pasture Raised Chicken

• My local Italian owned supermarket has "Pasture Raised" Chickens as well as "Free Range" Chickens

They are side by side in the cabinet.

I know they are a different size so I did the math! If the Free Range was the same size as the Pasture Raised it would be $20.03

• Must be gluten free. 😉

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• It appears that freedom to move has a premium price, a bit like going from 2 star hotels to 4.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Wow! What's growing in that pasture?

Seriously though, the pasture raised chook is possibly twice as old as the free range one (10-14 weeks vs 5-8 weeks) . Possibly from an organic farm that lost their certification due to limited non-compliance.

So expensive though!

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• It'd be a real kick in the butt if you paid that much and it turned out to be an old boiler 8o :shock:

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• 27211-20220906-161302-jpg

You'd be stark raving Mad to pay that coin for a bloody chook!

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke.

• I find that price fowl.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!