Hello from the riverina

• Hi all, long time lurker who has picked up some great ideas from the forum. Thought I'd jump in and say hello. Smoker is based on the Weber Magnum plans Chris got to me in 2018. I use a PID to control temps and have just started playing with cheapo ooni pizza oven clones.

Edited once, last by ceptic: Accuracy... It's always accuracy! ().

• Welcome!

Interested to see pics of your WSM/ Magnum build. Maybe create a new thread?

Homemade Ugly Drum - Weber Go Anywhere - Hark Texas Pro Offset - Weber Kettle x2 - Weber BabyQ - WeberQ3200 - Fire Pits - Rotisserie

• Welcome aboard. +1 for pics of the bbq.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Welcome to the forum Ceptic, I'm soon about to move to the Riverina area on the border of the Murray (Albury) Bought my retirement house there and can't wait to introduce my Webers to their new abode. What area are you located?

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Davo make sure you go to the Henty Field day at least once whilst your down there. Go and see all the new farming implements. It used to be a great day out.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

• Albury is a great location. We are just up the road near Wagga.

Any problem with the floods up your way, I think Albury escaped most of it but Wagga and Forbes copped it as well as Echuca.....feeling really sorry for the folks in Wangaratta and Sheparton.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Any problem with the floods up your way, I think Albury escaped most of it but Wagga and Forbes copped it as well as Echuca.....feeling really sorry for the folks in Wangaratta and Sheparton.

Things on the flood plains will get hectic shortly I feel but we are ok except for poor maintenance around my sheds causing runoff issues.

Edited once, last by ceptic ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!