Hi from Adelaide

• G'day I joined up a while ago but I dont think I have posted anything or looked around much.....this is about to change. My Dad passed away a few years back and I am going to dust off his offset smoker which I know nothing about. Looking forward to learning how to use it and picking your brains for hot tips hopefully eventually gaining some experience to pass onto others in the future. All the best.

• Welcome to the forum.

No such thing as a silly question in here.

Plenty of knowledge from a great group of people.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

• Welcome aboard. We'll be happy to help you get the hang of the offset.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Welcome aboard. Plenty of knowledge here to help you along your learnings. If you love playing with fire you'll love the offset.

20" Reverse flow Offset, Weber GA, Weber kettle

• G'Day and welcome.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Welcome.

What is the offset?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!