Good and Bad Gas Pizza Ovens help!

• Good and Bad Gas Pizza Ovens help!

Spent a fair bit of time researching whats the best in gas pizza ovens but comments are numerous and spread between many Posts and difficult to find and compare products.

Would be great it there was a category posting the Good and Bad on selected products like “Gas Pizza Ovens” and any other big ticket items in one place and not spread out in many places

Comments from members on,

Model,

Price,

Heat up time,

Pro's and Con's

and any other relative info to assist in making an informed choice as to good or bad.

• I have the wood only version of this. Does the job under 90 seconds. Dual fuel (+gas) link below.

Valoriani Baby Residential Series 60 - 75

Heat up time - maybe 40 minutes to 900f

Pro's

- Fantastic experimenting with different timber flavours. I get them cut to size for this small format dome. PF Olive wood.

- Entertainment centre piece

Con's

- Price

- Neighbours will get some smoke warming up, then no complaints

- Weight - heavy to move if not on the rollers and stand

Valoriani Baby 75 Standard Edition Residential Wood Fired Oven
    Order Valoriani Baby 60 Standard Edition Residential Wood Fired Oven today from Valoriani. Fast 3-5 business day delivery with insurance on all our Valoriani…
    www.thepizzaovenstore.com.au

CS

• Good pizza oven website Card Shark!

I like the look (and price) of this one:

Ooni Karu 16 | Multi-Fuel Wood & Gas Pizza Oven
    The new Ooni Karu 16 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven is the first (and only) pizza oven to be 'Recommended for Domestic Use' by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana,…
    www.thepizzaovenstore.com.au

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Some unusual things happening in the suppply chain within the past couple of years. Anybody noticed their equipment is more expensive in this sector? Valoriani now x 2. Who knew a good pizza oven could be an investment?

• True. I guess a combination of Aussie dollar + freight costs for heavy niche items + inflation. Even the humble maximus is around the $2K mark these days.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Card Shark there is a black one the same as yours second hand on the Gold Coast for $2 K on marketplace at the moment. Edit it’s a 60 not a 75.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!