Primo Australia

• Just letting you all know that Primo in AUS has a new distributor. Would appear the Q Club stepped up and have refreshed the offering. Some really great accessories are available now.

Casey Cordero the old importer is no longer involved.

It’s also great to see the Jnr as a part of their line up as well now.

Primo Grill Australia
    Primo Grill Australia
    primogrills.com.au

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, Primo Jr, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go and Ziggy Portable.

• You cant actually buy anything from this site?

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• You have to go to a dealer to do it I think which is the way that Primo operates in the US.

Go to Stockists and click on the Que club.

Guess you can order and then shipping.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• I was at The Que Club a couple of weeks ago and saw they were stocking Primo stuff. I didn't realise they were the distributor now. The guy there did say they were expecting another shipping container full of stuff very soon.

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

• I would suggest that yes they are Lovey Not 100% sure but given its still the same website address and they are now the Distributor its a fair bet that they are.

I just helped a mate pick up a second hand XL with a broken firebox and they said yes they have some in the next shipping container and will put them up on the website soon.

Non warranty they are $350 apparently.

Warranty I think you only pay shipping.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• So my mate who is buying a second hand XL for $500 this weekend (pics to come) is really happy to simply pay that to replace his broken firebox. Although as I said to him simply use a bit of charcoal to keep it together and it will still be ok to cook on.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

• Thanks Jimmy70 , I was contemplating a claim down the track but the shop that I bought it from doesn't deal in then anymore.

Primo large oval, GMG Daniel Boone, Weber kettle, Weber Q3200, Weber Go Anywhere.

• Very good score !!

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!