Weber range now At Bunnings .... (Some)

• I thought I saw a GA down there yesterday but didn't take much notice. Times are interesting indeed.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I get the same page as in the first post if I search the Bunnings site for 'weber'.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I actually got an e-mail ..... at first, I thought it was a scam!

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• I wonder if they are Grey Imports

Turns out on further reading you are correct on that Urban Griller.

From the bunnings website:

This product is a genuine Weber® product imported from the USA.

• This product is subject to Bunnings’ returns policy and comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.

• This product may contain warranty statements or documents from the manufacturer on or inside its packaging. Any such warranty is not provided by Bunnings and may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty to determine whether any such warranty applies to this product in Australia and, if so, how you can make a claim under such a warranty.

• This product may contain reference to product apps or online after-sales support product registration options which may not be available in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer to determine whether any such apps

Ziggy Trpl. ....Z Grill 700E and the New MINI.....Aldi & Camp Chef Gassers... Camp Chef cast iron.....Thermoworks Smoke...., Masterbuilt portable Charcoal Grill.

• That perhaps is true that you won't get the usual Weber Warranty but it's a Weber Nonetheless and apart from a manufacturing fault or get one that might be bent out of shape, Bunnings will usually give you a refund or replacement. Apart from that, what on earth could go wrong, if well looked after, they'll last for decades, if not looked after, they'll still last for years unless you drop them from a balcony.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• I thought that Bunnings sold these 'gray import' Webers years ago, but stopped for a reason unknown to me at this time?

Primo large oval, GMG Daniel Boone, Weber kettle, Weber Q3200, Weber Go Anywhere.

• I guess it's the same as Costco selling Weber Kettles and the Spirit range, I doubt they'd be from the Australian stock but they are responsible for the warranty and returns and they probably won't match the serial numbers from Australian stock. Bunnings did import some some time ago, it think there was a bit of argy bargy going on when some people were contacting Weber Australia for parts or refunds and were refused.

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• With the weber Q range you don't get the taller lid with thermometer unless you go to a weber store. Or at least, that was how it was a few years ago.

Are there any differences between kettles along the same lines?

• Yep they did grey import a while ago and really pissed off Weber HQ which cemented them not being able to stock them in stores for so long

Royal Kamado, Primo Oval XL, Akorn jr, GMG Daniel Boone and Pit Barrel Cooker

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!