Kitkat - Which flavour of is the best?

• I've noticed a proliferation of different flavoured kitkat chocolates. Which is your favourite?

What's the most out there flavour you've seen?

I think I've found my favourite and possibly also the most out there flavour:

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• I love Kitkats as they are, leave them alone !!! X(

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I love Kitkats as they are, leave them alone !!! X(

They're not removing the original from sale ^^

The more the merrier. Sake ones are great. Also strawberry pretty good. Might try the cheesecake flavour...

I'll keep a lookout for wasabi! Thanks Emberpak

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Japan has been making different Kit Kat flavours for ages. I remember when students from our sister high school in Tokyo came over in the '90s. They brought a whole bunch of Kit Kat flavours with them. We were blown away with the varieties available. So we sent them home with Tim Tams, Kingstons, Tiny Teddies and Wagon Wheels.

It's kind of like how non-Aussies are surprised with all the Tim Tam flavours we have here, that are not available overseas. I sometimes send a box of 10-15 packs of different Tim Tam flavours to my friend in Florida. She goes nuts for them.

• Tried all of them except the Sake flavour which I didn't now about, maybe it's recent.

I was going to bring some home from Japan last August but all the places I seen were very skint on the varieties.

My favourite as mentioned before Wasabi is a firm fave as is matcha tea.

I'll probably go back over sometime early next year during the colder Months, Summer in Japan is rather sticky, in the 6 weeks I was there, I must've drank 10 gallons of cold tea. Kirin Beer also went down well :cheers:

Weber Performer (Sage) Weber Jumbo Joe (Black) Weber Master Touch Plus (Deep Ocean Blue)

• Check these out folks. Nabbed on my recent trip to Japan except for the orange (wow, I love that country!).

From top left:

Pistachio, white choc+fiantine, orange.

Strawberry, melon, matcha.

Cheesecake, whole wheat flour biscuit, Sake.

Hard to pick a favourite, but Sake, melon and fiantine are hard to beat.

• Narm Naleg February 20, 2023 at 9:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Which flavour of kitkat is the best?” to “Kitkat - Which flavour of is the best?”.
  • just got home from japan and counted 40 flavours brought home.

i tried 5 or 6 flavours whilst there but mainly picked up a new flavour "for home". Will see how they go over the coming weeks.

My possessions: GMG DB - Ziggy Triple

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!