2 x 13 hr back to back cooks

• Fed all the boys at work today - 5 kg Boston butt from Costco and the point end of a brisket 7 kg - kept the flat for another day.

Started with the pork, 6 am till 7pm smart fire doing its job on the PRIMO all day whilst I was at work.

I do love this rub by Jess Pryles.

smokefireandfood.com/index.php?attachment/28465/smokefireandfood.com/index.php?attachment/28466/

Did not get a finished photo sorry . But there was none left today and was delish!!

Then put the brisket on overnight 7pm to 8 am -

Took out at 90 as it probed OK but I reckon it could of maybe gone another hour or two.

Fed about 25 people and it’s always nice to feed people that don’t eat a lot of smoked meats and get compliments back on how good it is , few of the guys have been asking me now about buying their own smokers and advice.

🍻🍻🍻

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• Mate, where do you work, can I get a job there?

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbup:

• Actually looking for employees...

Can you run data cabling and terminate fibre optic cable?

Never enough BBQ

Primo XL, Imperial Kamado, Pro Smoke Offest, Pot belly stove, Flaming coals Spit , Jumbuck 'Rondo' Med spit, Webber Kettles, Small SS battery spit , 5 Burner beefmaster, gasmate portable bbq,

• I work with what you do, I am a sys admin. I appreciate your clean work.

Primo XL :bbq: - orange 1986 Webber Kettle - Broil King Royal Gas BBQ - Coolabah Pantera Gas BBQ - Webber go Anywhere - Cobb cooker. One or the other will be in use sometime soon. Loves using cast iron. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!