SFaF stubby holders now in stock

• Official Post

That would be great but I'm away at the moment and will be until after Easter. Only got intermittent internet access too.

Urban Griller or Narm Naleg will be able to help. We have stock.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Maybe newer members aren't aware but we still have some Smoke Fire and Food stubby holders for sale and they are cheap at $10 for 2. Add a couple of bucks for postage and we can send them anywhere in Oz.

Not only do you get bragging rights at your next BBQ, it helps pay for the hosting of this forum, which we are trying to maintain as advert free.

We accept EFT or Paypal and you can order by posting in here (but keep your address and name private by sending those details to me in a private message using the conversation option at the top of the page).

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Good on ya mate and thanks for the support, we really appreciate it.

As I've said before, this place doesn't run without a cost to us and we don't want to run adverts if we can avoid it.

I'l reply to your PM with postage etc but a coule of dollars will cover it. I vac seal them and stick them in a envelope so it keeps the cost down. :)

• Never understood the need for one of these when I drank...But a beer never lasted more then 5 minutes...so...

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

• Thanks also to Jordie_tackles for grabbing a couple.

• That would be fantastic William and we really appreciate the support. :cheers:

I'm sure your customers will love them too.

I'll message you with the details.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!