Heatbeads coconut briquettes.

• I'd love to hear peoples thoughts. I found them a little less chemically than the standard red bag. But I'd love peoples thoughts and recommendations on other briquettes. BBQs galore have a bamboo briquette on sale at the moment. Might try them next.

• I think they go pretty good, burn a bit quicker and are easier to light in my experience. I use them in my MB 560 but generally use the red bag in my Webers.

weber performer, weber compact with gas conversion, napoleon rodeo, pro q 20", PBC, ziggy portable, ozpig with rotisserie, pro smoke offset, pit boss mini kamado, asmoke portable, master built 560.

• I don't use briquettes in the kamado, but for the rest my favourites are the robot turds (the hexagonal ones with a hole through the middle. They're usually coconut from memory and they burn long and strong.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!