Cheap Akorn

• Apparently a few Bunnings stores on the east coast have been selling the Akorn for $250. Apparently head office has told them to stop as it was a mistake but I'm gonna sneak down to my local Bunnings and see if the message has filtered through yet or if I can snag one for a bargain (if there's any left!).

• Apparently a few Bunnings stores on the east coast have been selling the Akorn for $250. Apparently head office has told them to stop as it was a mistake but I'm gonna sneak down to my local Bunnings and see if the message has filtered through yet or if I can snag one for a bargain (if there's any left!).

Good luck...my local has had boxes of them for 3 months now....still no price tag!

• no luck... got passed between a few different people and they wouldn't give the ok without the head manager who they conveniently couldn't reach. Been told he should be in tomorrow by which time I'm sure they won't be on the shelf.

• Keep trying. Some stores had in store Akorn specials last year around this time. Hassle the store manager as the floor staff don't have authority to discount.

• Have you got a screen shot or anything? I'd be onto that so fast.

Maybe we could double team the manager or something to try to pressure him, one of us kicks up a stink followed by the other 10 minutes later, and the first person is still there to hear the conversation.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• For $250 you get an awesome lot of Kamado as Bunnings sell the Akorn with the trolley, deflector, grill extender, grill tool and cover included in the box which at $499 RRP is still good value.

• Yep. Out my back door!

Might have to make a trip down there tomorrow night. My local only had two on the floor and, like I said earlier, I imagine they are going to be gone (read hidden out the back) today by the time I re-visit.

Main problem I have is the back seats in my car don't go down so will depend if I can get the girlfriends tiny hatch back to fit the box into :D

• Might have to make a trip down there tomorrow night. My local only had two on the floor and, like I said earlier, I imagine they are going to be gone (read hidden out the back) today by the time I re-visit.
    Main problem I have is the back seats in my car don't go down so will depend if I can get the girlfriends tiny hatch back to fit the box into :D

I went there this morning for a look they are listed at $499

• Yeah, they are listed for $499 everywhere. One store on the east coast did a deal for $250 and that set of a chain reaction of people getting other stores on the east coast to price match. One guy pushed the 10% cheaper guarantee and got one for $225!

So far haven't heard of anyone being successful here in the West though.

• is this east coast?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• unfortunately when it sounds to good to be true it normally is, hats off to anyone who got them cheap

Gasser Webber Q, Kamado Joe clasic, Dragon & Acorn, Webber Kettle, Fire Pit, Beer Keg smoker/cooker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!