What did you listen to today?

• I can't get this song out of my mind at the moment. Very catchy tune.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maximus Pizza Oven | Fire Pit | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | GMG - Daniel Boone | Weber Genesis |

• This, I just lost my musical influence since a five year old

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A true artist till the end. Unique, inimitable, exceptional, irreplaceable.

Maximus Pizza Oven | Fire Pit | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | GMG - Daniel Boone | Weber Genesis |

• "what did you listen to today?"

My wife X/ I still don't have an akorn.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• man. I've heard that station can be pretty harsh listening at times. My girlfriend has been trying to convince me to sign up to it but I've avoided it so far :D

ROFLMAO, I actually showed this to my wife and she did use the appropriate level of profanity , smiled and walked away (she may have mumbled something about me never having it so good), she's actually probably right , but I don't want to make that too public.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• External Content youtu.be

this is the last album i played today... roast pork in the akorn tonight was prepared to the sound of the aussies winning the cricket...

old green weber kettle - pro q excel 20 elite

• ome of the older boys on here probably won't appreciate it though

you rang ?

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• This is getting a fair few spins lately:

External Content www.youtube.com

• :D:D:D
    Haha, sorry Chris, i thought you were strictly Country and/or Western :P:P

Wash your mouth out!

I grew up in Melbourne and used to plug the aerial of my crystal radio into the earth of the power point so I could get Double J when it started in Sydney.......still a listener to the J's now!

You whipper snappers wouldn't even know what a crystal radio is! Powered by a Crystal (diode) that used the radio wave itself as the power source.

• You whipper snappers wouldn't even know what a crystal radio is! Powered by a Crystal (diode) that used the radio wave itself as the power source.

Are you saying there's an upgrade out ? I'd better have a look around. ^^

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - GMG Davy Crockett - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Wash your mouth out!

I grew up in Melbourne and used to plug the aerial of my crystal radio into the earth of the power point so I could get Double J when it started in Sydney.......still a listener to the J's now!

You whipper snappers wouldn't even know what a crystal radio is! Powered by a Crystal (diode) that used the radio wave itself as the power source.

Sounds like magic!
    I'm glad your on the J's

Nath

• You whipper snappers wouldn't even know what a crystal radio is! Powered by a Crystal (diode) that used the radio wave itself as the power source.

So what you're saying is that you were there when homo sapiens invented fire? :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!