What did you listen to today?

• Classic Metallica ruined or not ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ProQ Excel Elite2o<---> Weber Kettle<---> AKORN KAMADO<---> WEBER GO ANYWHERE

• Official Post

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Justin Johnson on 3 srtring spade.
    Ace Of Spades

• External Content www.youtube.com

I like what they have done with this 80's classic.

Smite The Shepherd And The Sheep Will Be Scattered!

• These girls promote BBQ Chicken. BBQ Chicken - Korean

Girls' Generation 소녀시대_PARTY_Music Video

• External Content www.youtube.com

Great drum cover of an awesome song!

Smite The Shepherd And The Sheep Will Be Scattered!

• the 70's was a great time for music, don't know why this song never became a hit, grooves nicely to my ears

and the best frontman eva......but thats just my opinion

• Official Post

Tina S - 17yr old French Guitar Goddess Shredding Beethoven Moonlight Sonata ( 3rd Movement )

• Official Post

They don't write songs this good anymore.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• Official Post

About to listen to MixedUpEverything's first live stream!
    Ages are 18, 16, 14 and 11

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

The stream wasn't very good quality with their dodgy internet connection... plus they have school tomorrow :)

This is them a few months ago in Melbourne:

• Think I might be a fan now too. Throwing Copper was one of my favorite albums of all time and I loved this version.

They do need a real drum though, while he's clever with the buckets, it does sound 'tinny'.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• "Hurt" by Johnny Cash

• "Hurt" by Johnny Cash

:clap: On my top 10 songs of all time

• On my top 10 list as well. I first heard it on the television series "Person of Interest" Season 3, episode 10, "The Devil's Share"

I also like the original version by Nine Inch Nails - they freely admit that Johnny Cash's version takes the prize. The video is excellent, and exemplifies Johnny Cash and his wife June's lives quite well.

June would die three months after filming, her husband, seven, some would say a testament to how much he loved her.

PZ

Edited 2 times, last by idahopz ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!