What did you listen to today?

• Listened to this today. Interesting story when your 17 year old son starts telling his father about Eminem to which I pull out his best of album from 20 years ago and suddenly my choice of music is cool.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

• I've been sifting through the old posts in this thread and came across this gem. I was at this gig. Greatest weekend of my life (after my wedding i should probably add in case she sees this).
    Hows this for a lineup?

There is some questionable inclusions here too. I feel that a Sf&f BBQ at my place there would be some complaints made about my taste in music :)

I went to Download when I was living in the UK back in 2009. Had an awesome time. Kind of ruins festivals for you in Australia though...

This was the lineup when I went, followed it up a couple of months later with Sonisphere.

• These guys aren't too bad. Missed them when they were in Perth.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of my all time favourites

External Content youtu.be

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• These guys aren't too bad. Missed them when they were in Perth.

i am in love with haley reinhart.

My possessions: GMG DB - Ziggy Triple

• In my opinion this is best version of Ed Sheerans song perfect

ProQ Excel Elite2o<---> Weber Kettle<---> AKORN KAMADO<--->  WEBER GO ANYWHERE

• She does this song justice as well

• Asian Girls Rock

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Loving this guy lately

External Content youtu.be

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• I can't even remember when I was 40 :D

One thing I do know is that each year after this fateful day, on your birthday, you seem to pick up one more ache or pain. Then you sit there while having your birthday beer and it comes back to you - oh yes, that pain results from when I fell of a motor bike when I was 20,; or this pain comes from when I fell over drunk at 30 and so on. By the time you are 60 most parts are hurting and the mishap memories of the causes are cause for reminiscing.

TA

Grant from Grass Valley

Weber Magnum, Old Weber Kettle, Weber Kettle with gas fitting, Weber Q320, Weber Go Anywhere, Akorn, Giotto ECM[size=12]

• Something for our friends from Melbourne.

Self titled album is pretty good.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!