What did you listen to today?

• This is a bit of a different take on what did you listen too.

This guys made some amazing speakers using cheap $30 drivers and flat panels.

It's a long video, so if you don't want to see all the technical stuff, skip to about the 30min mark, but you'll need some good headphones otherwise it will just sound like your laptop or phone speakers. He uses some high end mics so with good headphones it will give you an idea of what these things sound like.

I am going to build some when I get the chance. I am also going to build the speakers from another of his videos, 'world's 2nd best speakers', but that will be part of a uni project and will have an integrated amp controlled through bluetooth.

Hey, we need speakers to listen right, so I figured it fitted here:

EDIT: This is not about the choice of music at the end, as it had to be royalty free music, it's more about hearing these speakers. This was recorded without a sub, apparently a sub with a 150hz crossover finishes these off.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Edited once, last by Wazza ().

• Janis!😍😍😍

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Believe it or not, I still have the LP vinyl of this. I love Ball & Chain the best.

Big Green Egg - aSmoke Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller

• External Content youtu.be

Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Fire Pit | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Weber Genesis |

• Pullin one out of the College days. This takes me back to 1979 when I 1st hear the group. I think this was recorded even earlier then that...So you youngin may not know it! Heck, most, if not all of you may never have heard of them!

Cleveland Rock at its Finest!

Strike Up the Band

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

lol saw the original at the bottom of P1, so thought I'd post an indisputably better version ;)

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!