Forum Sun Hats now available

• Official Post

I'm not precious, I'll start the bidding for mine at an akorn and a bag of gmg pellets.

Let's haggle.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Let's haggle.

From that I heard bidding is now at a Kamado and a pallet of pellets....????

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• Want me to sign it for you ? :D:D

Hi

Good idea. With Gumb signature and the 2 smiley faces I think we are going ceramic and charcoal, not Akorn and pellets!

Ta

Grant from Grass Valley

Weber Magnum, Old Weber Kettle, Weber Kettle with gas fitting, Weber Q320, Weber Go Anywhere, Akorn, Giotto ECM[size=12]

• Well the limited edition hat has arrived and it looks great and feels comfortable.

Only regret is that I did not get two. One for home and one to be kept in the car.

If you can put in another order I will be up for another.

Thanks Gumb you have out done yourself.

• Official Post

That's great Sam, glad you like it and thanks for posting the pic.

We may not be able to do them again because of the setting up problems the shop had. I'd say unless I get quite a few orders, we may have seen the last of them. The alternative could be to see if there's a soft brim version because it was the hard brim which made them difficult to do.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Official Post

No mate, sorry. We haven't done any caps, hats or shirts for quite a while now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!