Posts by NT Lad

Home alone lazy cook.

Colesworth Ribeye

Cooked on the Ziggy.

Colesworth feta and beetroot salad

Chips in the air fryer.

Chimichurri with coriander because I love it and don’t like parsley!

It was simple, but so good!

Thank god the Swans won last night.

I thought I was going to have to choose between Collingwood and Geelong for who to go for in the GF!🙄🤣

Thanks Russ. I'm in and out of decent internet and phone coverage. Telstra need a good kicking for the crap service outside the main cities in this supposedly first world country.

The big companies in this country couldn’t give a flying fig about service anymore.

Telstra, Qantas, the list goes on.

Anyway, sorry, back to the BBQ delights.

Most forums of any genre are dying. Everyone’s on FB. I prefer the forum layout, I suppose I’m just an old $&*#

Just got booted off the mini jumbuck spit Facebook page, because my mini spit was not a Jumbuck.

That and I couldn’t help taking the piss out of the elitist wankers once they started abusing me for posting a non jumbuck on their hallowed page!

A $60 spit is a $60 spit I thought? Apparently not! ^^

Lamb shanks in the Weber.

Dusted with a souvla rub from the local Greek supermarket.

Low and slow using the snake method, then into a bath of white wine, chicken stock, lemon, garlic, onion and fresh oregano.

Not the best pics, but they were absolutely sensational!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another one.

The boy can play!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Willy’s son.

Got the old man’s talent!

Twenty bucks!

I’m getting one!

Ended up pulling it off at about 65.

Ran out of time and coals.

Jeez, you burn through the fuel, compared to a closed cooking technique though.

Came out pretty good though!

Nice and tender.

There’s definitely something about spinning, that keeps everything nice and moist.

The chook I cooked last week was moist as, the breast was still succulent, even after reheating in the pie warmer for smoko.

Hopefully this will get seen in time!

I’m about to throw a colesworth chuck roast on the spit for beef rolls for the footy tonight.

I’m not sure whether to drag the cook out and take it to well done, or just spin it until medium rare and hope for the best?

I realise chucks a tough cut, but I’ve never attempted a slower cook on the rotisserie.

Any thoughts?

Hahaha!

How wasted is Waylon in that first one?